<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6500342\x26blogName\x3dRandom+thoughts\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://cathycus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://cathycus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1626146242142620050', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Random thoughts

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Happy Birthday, Bro!

It's my brother Richard's birthday today (yesterday, technically), so in honor of him, I am posting a picture that he sent me recently. This is him posing with his new girlfriend.



He's gained weight, thankfully, and is doing well, so I'm really happy for him. I really miss him though, so I can't wait for when he can finally come to visit me here.

8 comment(s):

Wow! Your bro has a hot girlfriend! If they break up, can I have her number? (not the VIN # either, I want the number on her plates!)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 01, 2005 3:01 AM  

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a airline cheap europe ticket
It deals mostly with airline cheap europe ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

By Blogger Online Incomes, at October 04, 2005 8:17 PM  

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a airline ticket united
It deals mostly with airline ticket united plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

By Blogger Online Incomes, at October 06, 2005 9:06 PM  

Hello, take a look at this site: outdoor path lighting.
This is a manufacturer of the ultimate outdoor lighting system !
outdoor path lighting

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 15, 2005 10:00 AM  

I've been finding almost all of my sushi rock cleveland here

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 27, 2005 2:23 AM  

Hello, I am a korean visitor, good to see you.
I am sure that your blog page looks great to me which mean looking crowded so, I would like to let everybodies know korea information official site korea.net same as Dynamic korea - contains all about korea news and informations, please let me introducel this cool site. Dynamic korea offer korea travel, culture, food, arts and government info exactly what you want to knowsouth korea visa. You better check it out some time.

By Blogger Interad, at October 28, 2005 10:49 PM  

I like your blog. Perhaps if you get time you could visit my foto humor website at foto humor

By Blogger cards65, at October 31, 2005 11:01 PM  

Come Visit Santa at his blog and tell him what you want for Christmas,

By Blogger Clickbank Mall, at November 02, 2005 10:40 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home