<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6500342\x26blogName\x3dRandom+thoughts\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://cathycus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://cathycus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1626146242142620050', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Random thoughts

Monday, May 30, 2005

Weekend Recap - Memorial Day Weekend 2005

Activities
Saturday: Work.
Sunday: Mass (brought the wine during offertory, and saw Governor Arnold). Beach (and ran barefoot in the sand). Picked up Ernest from airport. Got a quick drink at Cabo Cantina.
Monday: Climbing. Gorged ourselves with a whole DVD of Scrubs.

Items bought
1. compilation of all the stories in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series
2. Strunk and White's Elements of Style
3. hot chocolate
4. berry muffin
5. buffalo wings
6. some hybrid of margarita
7. Jamba Juice's Tropical Awakening
8. a loaf of bread

This is the first time that I didn't go out of town for the weekend. I had forgotten to plan a major trip, and besides my Chicago trip is coming up this weekend so I had to save my energy and resources for that. Plus I still have that pending trip to the East Coast. I really hope I get to go.

It's sleepy time now!

6 comment(s):

Yeah, Chicago will 0wn joo! Woot!

By Anonymous Jodee, at May 31, 2005 3:49 PM  

I did not have time to read your intire blog, so please forgive me, but I wanted to take the opportunity to invite you to look at mine for a way to better manage our unwanted goods using these services encan h.gregoire and others like encan h.gregoire, thanks for reading me

By Blogger Ayoye, at October 02, 2005 2:24 PM  

“We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results.”
- Herman Melville

RSS is the way of the Future...
yahoo rss feed

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 04, 2005 6:14 AM  

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a discounted plane ticket
It deals mostly with discounted plane ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

By Blogger Online Incomes, at October 08, 2005 3:21 AM  

I just came across your blog about new cingular phone and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about new cingular phone so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by new cingular phone

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 28, 2005 5:41 PM  

As many links as you want!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 29, 2005 5:04 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home