<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6500342\x26blogName\x3dRandom+thoughts\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://cathycus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://cathycus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1626146242142620050', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Random thoughts

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Vindictive Body

Since I haven't been so kind to my body lately - late nights and then early mornings for my workout, climbing even when my knuckles are swollen, etc..,etc - it has chosen to take it's revenge on me. It was warm enough today but my fingers felt like icicles, even after John lent me a nice fleece pullover to fight my chills. My nose is runny and I feel like I'm burning up though. I think if my mouth had a mind of its own, it would actually be saying, "Take that! Let's see you pull another all-nighter on yourself!"

So I need to take it slow now. I'm still going out tonight with my brother though, but this is the last one, I promise!

1 comment(s):

Just one more....I promise this will be the last....hhmmm. I think I heard the same lines in rehab. hehe. Watch yourself lady. It would be better to nip it in the bud before it gets totally worse.

By Blogger Direk, at May 17, 2005 11:22 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home