<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6500342\x26blogName\x3dRandom+thoughts\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://cathycus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://cathycus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1626146242142620050', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Random thoughts

Monday, February 28, 2005

Looking Back

I wrote this post a year ago, and now, a year later, I have to revisit the thought. Now this passage means so much more to me.

I find myself clinging to the past, and yet being pushed forward inevitably by the mere passage of time. There's always guilty thoughts in my head, but when I try to think of ways to make things better, I discover that it might ask more of me than I may be able to give. I know I probably don't make much sense - and certain people may actually misinterpret this - so just for clarity's sake (as much clarity as I can provide without giving away the whole story), this isn't about romance or relationships or commitment or career. That's all I can say.

But once again, I have to wonder: Is it because I've become a completely different person? Or have I just really discovered what's important to me and what I want my life to be like?

13 comment(s):

Hi, what a great page! Really enjoyed it, keep up the great work!
free spy tool

By Blogger Drunk Girl, at October 01, 2005 3:22 PM  

You have pretty cool blog here. What's up with these weird posts?

Anyway, I like your blog and will proably be back.

Take care.

Lexie

Oh and another cool site is a detox diet site about other weight loss stuff.

By Blogger Lexie, at October 06, 2005 7:46 AM  

Have you ever seen Asparagus this BIG
They grow up to 15in long and 2in wide.
planting asparagus

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 08, 2005 3:52 PM  

.

Hotmail News by www.infopage.cc - Oct. 17, 2005


Microsoft to Test New Hotmail Interface (AnandTech)
For those of you that use Hotmail, Microsoft is testing a new user interface for the popular web-based email client: Microsoft is preparing to publicly test its new front end Hotmail, code-named "Kahuna" and simply branded: Mail Beta. The upgrade will support an AJAX-based interface that has been rewritten from the ground up using...

AOL Offers $299 PC (Connected Home Media)
Everyone's favorite dominant ISP introduced an intriguing offer this week: Agree to use AOL for a year, and you can purchase a low-end PC from the company for just $299. Although the deal seems like a bid to stem the flow of subscribers eager to get out from under the multicolored, dumbed-down AOL interface, the offer actually appears to be decent, assuming you're not into playing the latest 3-D games. Of course, you can get a decent Dell system for not much more than the cost of the AOL PC plus the service (about $585 when you add it all up).

Preview of New MSN Hotmail (Slashdot)
An anonymous reader writes "Here is a Preview of a new MSN Hotmail system, using AJAX. Currently in Beta testing." Most interesting is how the user interface more closely resembles a traditional local application. It's definitely a big step in that direction.

Free Anonymous Proxies by www.jeepee.biz

Have a nice day,
jeepee

Delivered by Infopage.cc: 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects

By Blogger cc Infopage, at October 18, 2005 12:01 AM  

Motokata Aluminum Heating Flask
Dvd Players
Keep coffee, tea, hot chocolate or any hot drink \"hot\" for the long haul with the one and only aluminum electric heating flask.

We've all set out on a road trip after packing our favorite goodies and drinks. There's nothing worse than opening up a thermos or flask of hot coffee or tea only to discover that it's barely room temperature.

With our revolutionary electric heating flask you'll never have the unpleasant experience of cold coffee again. And it's not just great for long road trips. Because it's powered by the DC outlet in your car you can take it to the construction site, boating or anywhere you want to ...Dvd Players

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 21, 2005 11:26 PM  

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a christmas gift site/blog. It pretty much covers gift ideas for christmas related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 25, 2005 12:58 AM  

Great blog! I also have a site about waterskimag com
. You can check it out at waterskimag com
.

Also, as a special bonus, I want to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 26, 2005 4:34 PM  

nice site :)

Check out adult finder friend gayadult finder friend gay adult finder friend gay

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 27, 2005 7:56 PM  

Hey nice blog!

I want you to come join this site about adult friend finder chat

Its cool Adult Friend Finder

Click the adult friend finder chat link above and join :) see you there

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 06, 2005 2:38 AM  

Help me Dude, I think I'm lost..... I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw him in a car lot yesterday, which is really strange because the last time I saw him was in the supermarket. No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender". He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a San Diego cosmetic surgery doctor ,to fit into those blue suede shoes of yours. But Elvis said in the Ghetto nobody can afford a San Diego plastic surgery doctor. Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger. Then I'm gonna go round and see Michael Jackson and we're gonna watch a waaaay cool make-over show featuring some Tijuana dentists on the TV in the back of my Hummer. And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . . "You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on " Strange day or what? :-)

By Blogger Hoodia, at November 07, 2005 12:04 AM  

Vegetables are great, but the Heart Start Defibrillator is better (At saving your life, that is ;) ).

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 08, 2005 10:53 PM  

Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about spence diamonds
that covers spence diamonds
related stuff. Please feel free to visit.

By Blogger Diamonds Center, at January 13, 2006 8:56 PM  

Was surfing the net loking for some ski resorts in west virginia and I came upon your site and I was impressed by the quality of content you have. Keep up the awesome job. I will be bookmarking you right now.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 05, 2006 4:02 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home