<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6500342\x26blogName\x3dRandom+thoughts\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://cathycus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://cathycus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1626146242142620050', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Random thoughts

Monday, January 31, 2005

Sweet Tooth

Okay, I'm supposed to have given up eating all kinds of refined sugar, and I'm supposed to be avoiding foods with high fructose corn syrup or evaporated cane juice, so why do I have a bunch of chocolate bars at home, and why did I just buy an XXL bag of M&Ms? So much for self-discipline.

There are all these diets going around right now, but I do find that that part about giving up sugar really did wonders for me. I really did lose weight! I know, I know, some people will probably say that I don't need to, but it makes me feel pretty darn good. I don't want to be stick thin; I just want to get rid of that feeling of being too meaty somehow. Sometimes when I haven't worked out for awhile and/or I've been eating poorly, I feel uncomfortable in my clothes, as if there's just a tad less space to move around in them, and my body doesn't like it. I can't describe it any better than that.

So what to do with my sweet tooth? I still have so much hopia (Filipino dessert) at home, and the warm days are coming, which means I'll be craving ice cream everyday again. Will the temptations never cease?!?!?!

7 comment(s):

Aculife Magnetic Wave Therapist Shavers
Shavers
Five thousand years of ancient Chinese medical practices are right here in one amazing product: The Aculife Magnetic Wave Therapist.

For more than 5,000 years, acupuncture has been used for pain relief and treatment of various ailments. Generally, in the practice of acupuncture, needles varying in length from 1/2 in. to several inches are inserted in appropriate points of the body, not necessarily near the affected organ. The needles are twirled and vibrated in specific ways; the depth of insertion also affects the treatment.

Modern technique sometimes adds electrical stimulation applied through the needles. The traditional acupuncture points (there are about 800) are arranged along 14 lines, or meridians, running the length of the body from head to foot. Many, however, are on the palm of the hand. ... Shavers

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 21, 2005 11:24 PM  

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Free Ipod Nano site/blog. It pretty much covers free ipod in canada related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

By Blogger Chris, at October 23, 2005 1:25 AM  

If you're a fan of LOST, check out lost tv programme

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 24, 2005 2:51 AM  

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a christmas gift site/blog. It pretty much covers gift ideas for christmas related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 25, 2005 12:44 AM  

Great blog! I also have a site about international waterskiing
. You can check it out at international waterskiing
.

Also, as a special bonus, I want to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 26, 2005 4:28 PM  

I like to read up on the latest info here eagle teen body building

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 27, 2005 2:02 PM  

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you, Blogger, a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
wal mart dvd rental
It covers wal mart dvd rental related contents.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

By Blogger Joe Berenguer, at January 25, 2006 8:56 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home